[support] Error 500 after update.php

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Mon Sep 8 00:14:53 UTC 2008

On 08/09/07(日), at 10:39, KOBA | Hans Rossel wrote:

> Check if .htaccess is the same as before and copied correctly to the
> server.

Thank you for your response.  TextWrangler tells me they are identical
to the one came with Drupal install.  ISP responded to me saying Error
500 is caused because there is no /admin/ directory.  They don't know
how Drupal works :-(

I just found out /admin/build/modules and /admin/help also causes
Error 500.  The rest is fine.  This ISP gives very limited access to
phpMyAdmin.  If I need to clean the cache, I need to know the exact
query.  I need to study.

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com