[support] Views and arguments

Naresh Vajawat nareshvaj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 07:14:45 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am using Drupal 5.10 and ubercart. I am trying to create a View that will
list certain products based on some filtering criteria.

For Eg - Lets say each product has 3 types of categories it can be in.
"Price Range" , "Catalog" and "Category".

As i understand I can create a view where in i can pass all or none of this
as arguments and get the View displayed as a Page. But the question is how
do i do that ?

Based on how many filtering conditions the user chooses the # of argumnets
in the View need to change.

I need to find out a way to pass arguments via he URL and call that URL from
anywhere on the site.( which seems pretty straight forward)

Kindly help me and if you need further clarifications kindly respond.

Thanks in advance,
Naresh