[support] Gallery2 embeded view

Sebastian Gödecke simpsonetti at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:03:29 UTC 2008

Hi,
i have Gallery 2 installed an ad a album into it. I want to show it embeded in
D5 so i installed the G2module. on both sides (D5 and Gallery2) i use
clean_url . I can see in drupal the Gallery-Frontpage but my album isn't
accessable. When i access the standalone Gallery2 my album is accessable. but
how do i have to set up this to work with D5 ?
my url is like
http://www.domain.com/cms/gallery2/ stndalone accessable.
in D5 my path is http://www.domain.com/cms/gallery/v/myalbum

Wich settings are here needed ?

Regards Sebastian

--
Fog Lamps, n.:
	Excessively (often obnoxiously) bright lamps mounted on the

See also "Idiot Lights".