[support] Trying to set up menus / categories etc

Marc Morris marc at cultmovieforums.com
Wed Sep 24 18:17:20 UTC 2008

Hi All,

This is my first post here so be kind ;-)

I've been pulling my hair out trying to set up taxonomy and a
navigable menu on my site (with runs Drupal 5.10 from vBulletin)

I've been creating Articles and Reviews stories and I need to set the
site up so users can easily navigate to a list of recent stories in
each category.

I've set up categories so far called "Articles" and "Reviews".

This is where I am getting rather confused. I've added "Terms" to
these (I guess these are sub-categories).

Going to the "Menus" option I've created a new menu and called it
"Navigation Test".

This is where I get stuck - how do I link my stories from each
category to the menu?

When i click "Add Item" all I get is the option to paste a path/link
into - wouldn't it make more sense to have a drop-down list of all my
categories here to choose from? Or am I missing something?

I'm sure this is something I should instantly be able to figure out,
but it's left me very confused.

I do hope somebody can help.

Marc
Cult Movie Forums