[support] Trying to set up menus / categories etc

Marc Morris marc at cultmovieforums.com
Mon Sep 29 21:41:32 UTC 2008

OK, I've now installed the taxonomy_menu module but I'm confused
about how to set it up. On the module's installation page it says:

"To get you own block, you have to move the category menu item to its
own menu. Taxonomy menu puts this new menu in the Navigation menu by
default"

How do I move the category menu into its own menu? This doesn't make
any sense to me at all.

On 24 Sep 2008, at 23:02, Philip Small wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 2:41 PM, Marc Morris
> <marc at cultmovieforums.com> wrote:
> I already have the taxonomy module installed. That's where I've
> created the categories.
>
> Marc:
> So you downloaded and installed the taxonomy_menu module and it is
> not working as expected?
> To be clear, the taxonomy module and the taxonomy_menu module are
> two different modules.
> Phil

Marc Morris
Cult Movie Forums