[support] Role unable to post a content type

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 2 13:01:16 UTC 2009

Quoting Lluís <enboig at gmail.com>:

> I have a drupal5 site with taxonomy access installed. I have created
> some custom content types and a couple of administrative roles (one to
> manage content and another to manage content, taxonomy, blocks,
> etc...).
>
> Now a user of "role1" is able to post contenttype1 but unable to post
> contenttype2
> If I add user to "role2" he is able to post contenttype1 and contenttype2

Is this the same user?   Did you log the user out, use a different
session cookie, etc?  Make sure the role2 has the permissions you
think.  Make sure the user doesn't have both role1 and role2.

> I tried checking all permissions in "Access Control" for role1 with no
> result, and also doing the same in all taxonomy access control for
> role2 with no results.
>
> How can I guess which module is blocking create permission to role1?

If you're lucky it is logged at admin/reports/dblog (for D6).

--
Earnie
-- http://r-feed.com/           -- http://for-my-kids.com/