[support] Views D5 - D6 Upgrade

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Wed Apr 8 13:13:02 UTC 2009

I've upgraded about 3 sites from D5 to D6. In each case I had to
recreate the views. I didn't troubleshoot the issue because there were
so few that it was no biggy to just re-do them. But I'm gearing up to
upgrade a site that has a lot of views.

Is there a trick or tricks to coaxing the Views upgrade path from D5
to D6 to actually work? What has your experience been?

Shai Gluskin