[support] Views D5 - D6 Upgrade

Margie Roswell mroswell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:30:27 UTC 2009

This is a good question.

I'm putting on my thinking cap: In my book on Views 1, I've got a
"Views worksheet" that might be helpful. Basically it's a one-sheet
summary of Views options. Still a manual approach, but might make it
easier to track what's going on in each view.

http://www.packtpub.com/drupal-5-views-recipes/book

(This D5 book will be available in a few weeks. We'll also do one for
Views 2, but it'll likely be available next year. Have to write it
first.)

If folks have automated Views upgrade approaches, I'm interested.

Margie