[support] Any clues... ?q is now ?e

J C jnc3105 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 01:13:02 UTC 2009

Curious to understand what might be intercepting the Drupal URL such that it
will not accept the /admin or /user URL and instead complains that Page not
found while within Drupal.  Also, that where I expect to see "?q" I instead
see "?e"

I presume this is from a Drupal module for redirection.  Unfortunately I am
helping a group reclaim their website that someone else built for them for
which they are not familiar with the modules in use and at this time and the
old group is not around anymore.  In essence, they cannot access the Admin
page.  I was able to force the proper Admin pswd and Role priveleges for
them at the database level for their userid though.

The specific scenario is:
1) Go to a URL domain/edits  <= not sure what this is but it brings up the
Login Block in the center of the page
2) See the Login Block in the middle of the page and enter your userid and
pswd and hit submit
3) Be redirected to an error page

Other scenario
1) Use the domain/admin or domain/user/1
2) Receive page not found while withing Drupal

These scenarios are within Drupal's control throughout though.  Not sure
what is missing, thanks.

TIA!