[support] Any clues... ?q is now ?e

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Fri Apr 10 12:49:01 UTC 2009

This is just a guess but I have seen e used as the letter for a missing
character in a set. Did you install transliteration or  any module for
language support. Another idea could it be the .htaccess file on the server
being affected by the language used on the server.

Thanks,
Steve

Steve Kessler
Denver DataMan
303-587-4428
Sign up for the Denver DataMan Free eNewsletter