[support] Comments to email - Mailhandler hack!

Rohan Smith rohanasmith at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 00:01:09 UTC 2009

Is there a way I can have comments posted directly to email instead of on
the page.

WHY?
I did a mailinglist to forum integration [using mailhandler and listmanager]
but my client now says his mailing list has "moderation and translation" so
he wants the forum posts/comments to first go through the mailing list
before being posted to the site.

Currently its the other way around, mailhandler posts the post/comment to
the drupal site and then to the mailing list, but I dont want drupal to post
to the site at all. All messages should pass through the mailing list.
Drupal then at intervals retrieves these messages and posts them after
moderation and translation.

---
R.A.Smith
Manager/Technical Lead
Exterbox - "Thinking outside of the box"
http://www.exterbox.com
rohan at exterbox.com
1-876-449-7506