[support] Can we make Drupal to use or display data from external application ?

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Fri Apr 17 07:03:28 UTC 2009

On Thursday 16 April 2009 2:37:36 am Gaurav Khambhala wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Metzler, David wrote:
> > I ust the second strategy (web services) with great success.  It's a
> > little harder to get going, but looks nicer and is more versatile in the
> > end.
>
> Do you have any idea-reference-demo, how exactly I can proceed for the
> suggested option ?

I actually just ran a workshop at the Museums on the Web conference in
Indianapolis on that exact subject. :-)  I will be making a follow-up blog
post with sample code as soon as I get the chance to do so, hopefully within
the next week.  Watch for it on Drupal Planet.  (Sorry, can't get into more
detail at 2 am... <g>)_

--
Larry Garfield
larry at garfieldtech.com