[support] Custom error messages for access denied pages

Brett Evanson brettev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 16:51:35 UTC 2009

I want to set the title and error message to a custom message for a few
specific pages on my site. I have the logontoboggan module installed and was
thinking of modifying that, but my mods aren't taking like I thought they
would. I can get the error message to change, but I can't get the call to
drupal_set_title to actually affect the title. Does anyone have any ideas on
a way to go about this other than hacking the logontoboggan module? Is there
a hook I'm not thinking of that I could call to check if a user is logged
in, and if they are on a specific url to set the title and everything?
Should I just be doing this in the template.php file?

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

--
Brett Evanson
brettev at gmail.com