[support] OG Access Control + Other Access?

Brian Choc bchoc at t4tcolorado.org
Sat Apr 25 01:25:01 UTC 2009

Greetings,

I've searched around, and while I found a lot of discussion circa 2006, more
recent conversation seems sparse at best. Maybe this is resolved and is now
awesomely convenient, maybe folks have just given up, maybe I've missed the
obvious.

Anyway, I'd like to establish broad access control using OG and then
fine-tune content access within groups via Taxonomy Access  or some other
access module.  Does OG Access control play nicely with other access control
modules?  If so, do access permissions AND or OR together?

Thanks,
Brian