[support] List Of Descriptions And Files

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Sun Apr 26 13:12:10 UTC 2009

Luke,

There is no reason not to use Views. Views does what you want incredibly
easily and is precisely why many people come to Drupal. One thing really
flexible and easy in Views2 is that you define what the download link
actually looks like really easily. It can be the name of the file, yes, but
it can also be the title of the  node, or you can concatenate <title> by
<author> kind of thing. Really powerful and flexible.

As for your taxonomy thing. Yes, set it up as taxonomy and when building the
view create an "exposed filter" using the taxonomy for that.

Shai