[support] is it possible to have multi-step user registration in Drupal?

brendan, fresh-off.com hello at fresh-off.com
Tue Aug 11 06:36:22 UTC 2009

I'd love to find something like this as well.  For a current project, I'd
like for step 1 to capture basic user info (name, contact info, etc) and for
step 2 to capture additional user info that would be automatically
propagated to the users profile and a user directory.  Looking forward to
hearing any ideas!

brendan

fresh-off.com