[support] is it possible to have multi user registration in Drupal?

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 11 12:49:58 UTC 2009

Quoting crazy guru <crazyguru85 at gmail.com>:

> Hi all
>
> I was looking for multi step user registration page in drupal but after a
> long search i couldn't find a one. I doubt if this exists in drupal. Can you
> guys suggest me if there is any possibility?

This can be easily coded with hook_form_alter[1] in a custom module.
I've even gone so far as to require a fee payment before the account
is active so the registrant is sent to a payment form.  Be sure to
check the form generation guide[2].

[1] http://api.drupal.org/api/function/hook_form_alter
[2] http://api.drupal.org/api/group/form_api

--