[support] is it possible to have multi user registration in Drupal?

Reinier Battenberg reinier.battenberg at mountbatten.net
Tue Aug 11 13:52:56 UTC 2009

If you dont feel like programming, you could use rules (for example)

- When someone registers, you put him/her in an intermediate group
- Using logintoboggan you can login people when they submit the registration
form.
- Upon login of a user that is a member of this group, you navigate the user
to the page with info that you would like him/her to provide.

If you need more nodes (using nodeprofile) created, you could create a second
group, and use the Node Creation event in the Rules module to push people to
the final group.

rgds,

Reinier Battenberg
Director