[support] sub menu for specific sub pages

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:32:50 UTC 2009

I do not know if is the correct way but this is how I did it.

I am creaeting an intranet and I create some of my pages names with
department names as subdirectories
name as 'dept1/home' or 'dept2/home'.  This are the pages were I want the
menu to show up.
Any other pages I will use the same naming convention 'dept1/page2',
'dept1/page3'.

Then using a minipanel and using the <ul> and <li> tags I created my menu
choices and this minipanel
automatically show up in my blocks.  Then I will chose where to display the
block but in the configure
link I say to display only in pages  "dept1/*"   This displays my minipanel
as block on all the pages
that are part of the subdirectory 'dept1'

I hope this helps you and someone knows a better way, let me know.

Thanks,

Nestor :-)