[support] Add Cluetip with image in mouseover

Swatee Karpe swateekarpe at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 11:14:01 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Please help me,

How to add Cluetip with image+text in mouseover?

What I have done ??

For that I added following code into pag.tpl.php, <head> tag:

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function(){

var direccion = '/content/cajones-portamonedas';

top.$('.views-table td a img')
.addClass('cluetip_title')
.attr('rel',direccion)
.attr('href',direccion);
top.$('.cluetip-title').cluetip();
});
</script>

Here I install Cluetip in drupal 6x with jq module dependency.
-- I create a page with <a class="cluetip-title" href="#"  rel="test">Click
here..</a>
-- rel="test" --> test is a page with image in it's content.
-- but while mouseover on click here.. link I saw a full page with
left,right,top,bottom and content also.
-- It's not my requirement I need to display only content.

-- Also anyone explain what is mean by :
   var direccion = '/content/cajones-portamonedas'; ??

thanks in advanced..

Please help me.

--
Regards