[support] Changing a Content-type Directly in the DB, Kosher?

Sam Cohen support at newms.net
Sun Aug 23 02:41:32 UTC 2009

Actually there can be some consequences by switching the name of the type in
the db because each content type has its own table in the database.   Just
switching it in the node table won't change in in the cck content type
table.

The node convert module should work, but unfortunately you'll have to do it
one node at a time.

Sam