[support] Drupal Association field values for Amazon API 6.x 1.0 Beta7

David Christensen dpchrist at holgerdanske.com
Sun Aug 23 01:37:55 UTC 2009

http://forums.oreilly.com/content/Using-Drupal/5111/Drupal-Association-F
ield-Values-For-Amazon-Api-6-x-1-0-Beta7/

Using Drupal:

I am working my way through chapter 4 of "Using Drupal" with Drupal 6.13
and Amazon API 6.x 1.0 beta7, and have gotten stuck at configuring
Amazon API. Figure 4-5 in the book shows "Amazon locale", "Amazon
referral settings", "Your associate ID", and "Amazon API key" fields,
but Home > Administer > Site configuration > Amazon API shows the first
three and then "Amazon AWS Access Key ID" and "Amazon AWS Secret Access
Key". I have tried various combinations of "Amazon referral settings"
and the values printed in the book ("drupal-20" and
"0CD9RCSD22JDH5DFD99") without any luck.

I am not inclined to agree to a 17 page contract with Amazon to complete
the exercise.

Does anybody know the new Drupal Association field values to get this
working?

TIA,

David