[support] Dual Theme Issue

Alexander Arul alexander.arul at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 15:19:21 UTC 2009

Hi Hershel,

After copying the templates to a new theme and enabling the new theme, have
you tried "flushing" theme registry and other caches? If you install Admin
Menu module, you'll find "flush all" on the extreme top left of your site.

Cheers
Alex

P.S: I'm copying your post below for easier reference.

I have a D6 site with a theme called ho. It says in the .info file: