[support] Dual Theme Issue

Alexander Arul alexander.arul at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 15:24:01 UTC 2009

You can also go into "admin/build/views", find the relevant views, and for
each display type ('page', 'block' etc), go to information -> scan template
files. Don't forget to save. For a good measure, flush all caches after
that. And log out and log in.

Sorry to be so brief, I'm very late to go to sleep!! :p

Cheers
Alex