[support] Custom block don't show

Pablo L. de Miranda pablolmiranda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 20:53:33 UTC 2009

When I rename my block custom template to block.tpl.php and clean
disable and enable my theme it's works but it apply to all blocks.
But when I do the some things with the file name as
block-block-2.tpl.php it's not work. I rewrite the pre process block
function to be sure that the drupal have a template file name as
block-block-2 and everything is normal. But it not load my custom
file.
When I rename my file to block-block.tpl.php it continues not working.
I check, the block is active in my block admin page.

Att,

Pablo Lacerda de Miranda
pablolmiranda at gmail.com