[support] Advance forum works with node comments ?

Pinky Goyal pinky at evakoss.com
Fri Dec 4 07:11:13 UTC 2009

Does advanced forum module work with nodecomment module ? I find several
post in the issue list where people are using nodecomment module, but when I
tried it I was unable to use nodecomment with advanced forum module because
advanced_forum module is dependent on comment core module and node comment
module works only if comment core module is disabled.

I need a block which list topics and comments in the descending order of the
post date but I got no luck with views. No I need to make it custom only?

Pinky