[support] filter Views - current year quarter

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Sun Dec 13 15:28:33 UTC 2009

Mihaela,

The following assumes that you have the Views module installed:
http://drupal.org/project/views

Create a view and use the filters section and click in the small+
symbol and select the followinf filter: "node: post date". Or, if you
have a custom date field you created for that content type (requires
both the cck http://drupal.org/project/cck and date http://drupal.org/project/date
  modules), then select the filter "content: field_<your custom field
name>".

Those date filters can handle selecting dates within a range.

I'm not 100% sure I understood the question. Let me know if this helped.

Shai