[support] filter Views - current year quarter

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Mon Dec 14 06:10:00 UTC 2009

On Saturday 12 December 2009 9:42:06 pm Prkos wrote:
> I need to filter nodes created in the current quarter, where starting
> and ending dates of each quarter are customly configured (but always the
> same within a year.)
>
> Do I need to make a custom query or can it be done with arguments or
> with some other more or less automated way?
>
> Thank you
> Mihaela

It's not "current", but a related module is the Views Date Range argument
handler:

http://drupal.org/project/views_daterange

That works by giving you a configurable summary view that when you click on a
link gives you whatever range of dates that is.  It has no way to detect
"current", so it won't solve your use case entirely, but it may be useful for
inspiration at least.

--
Larry Garfield
larry at garfieldtech.com