[support] Error on IE

Don donald at fane.com
Thu Dec 24 00:46:04 UTC 2009

Sorry, I hadn't set up Chrome on my new computer yet.

After you do the <ctrl><shift> j  and click on the scripts tab, you'll
see three symbols in the bottom left.
Looks kind of like >?
if this works. A greater than and an three bar symbol.

Open that and you'll see javascript messages and a prompt at the bottom.
i don't have patience for the command line utility, but the messages
show errors in anonymous functions that firebug completely missed last
time I used it. Just another tool.

-Don-