[support] Adding users, comments and fivestar ratings directly to the database

amit saxena amit4uall at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 12:44:40 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am working on making my ROR(ruby on rails) application work with a drupal
install.
The user can add comments and ratings via both drupal interface as well as
the ROR application.

How should i go about it?
I have made some headway in adding comments.
How can we add drupal users directly to the database. The 'data' field in
users table seems somewhat tricky. Anything else that i need to take care
of?

Also how do i add fivestar(drupal rating plugin) ratings directly from my
ROR application.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Amit Saxena