[support] Node access in Views

Prkos prkos at prkos.hr
Wed Dec 30 02:03:57 UTC 2009

I'm using Node access to keep some content types restricted to certain
roles. I need to show nodes from both public and roles-restricted
content types in a view, but in a way so that only public nodes show up
for public users, and all appear to users with special roles.

I know I can do it using 2 different views displays and restrict access
to whole views, but I was wondering if it can be done in the same
display, show the view to everyone but restrict the list of nodes
according to Node Access.

btw what is the difference between Node Access and Content Access modules?

Thank you!
Mihaela