[support] Hacked or not

Michel Morelli michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Wed Dec 30 13:54:03 UTC 2009

steven at vermoere.net ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I've encounterd a strange problem.
>
> One of me sites has a changed index.php. The date of the file changed and
> the following lines were added at the end of the file:

Ok. Change the user's password that you use to connect to the server.
If you are in hosting contact your provider and report this hack.
If you are in housing and you use ssh to connect to the server with the
same user, you server could be compromise. Do a check.

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobuddalabs.net
Sviluppo applicazioni CMS DRUPAL e web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it