[support] Hacked or not

steven at vermoere.net steven at vermoere.net
Wed Dec 30 14:08:25 UTC 2009

Hello,

Meanwhile, the password has changed.

But I have a freakier issue:

I checked the other websites that I have and they all have the same problem.

They are however all at other hosting companies. All usernames and
passwords are different and are composed of random characters (capitals,
numbers, non-capitals).
All Drupalversions are also different (1 most recent, other one 5, another
one 6)
I find it difficult to believe that all sites are hacked at the same time,
with all different hosters at different locations.

Strange