[support] Cron problems

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at theingots.org
Thu Dec 31 04:46:45 UTC 2009

Hello,

When I try to run cron (admin/reports/status/run-cron) I get an access
denied error, even if I'm logged in as admin.

If I ssh to the site and run "php cron.php" I get an HTML page output
followed by the error:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function sendError() in
<drupal-path>/includes/common.inc(1685) : eval()'d code on line 7

The HTML output is basically the same "access denied" error page. I
don't know if the PHP Fatal error is related to the access denied error
(though it looks pretty bad...).

Help? Any ideas?

Daniel.

believed to be clean.