[support] Cron problems

Ken Robinson kenrbnsn at rbnsn.com
Thu Dec 31 05:49:39 UTC 2009

At 11:46 PM 12/30/2009, Daniel Carrera wrote:
>Hello,
>
>When I try to run cron (admin/reports/status/run-cron) I get an access
>denied error, even if I'm logged in as admin.
>
>If I ssh to the site and run "php cron.php" I get an HTML page output
>followed by the error:
>
>PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function sendError() in
><drupal-path>/includes/common.inc(1685) : eval()'d code on line 7

You probably have some PHP code in some page content that references
the function sendError, but that function is not defined anywhere.
You have to find the page that includes this code.

If you don't have too many pages, you can  do this manually. If you
have many, you can easily find the title of the page by searching the
node_revisions table in the MySQL database for your Drupal
installation. Use the query "select title from node_revisions where
body like '%sendError%'; The results of this query should show you
the title of the page, then you can fix the code.

Ken