[support] Cron problems

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at theingots.org
Thu Dec 31 06:39:28 UTC 2009

Hi Ken,

> Use the query "select title from node_revisions where
> body like '%sendError%'; The results of this query should show you
> the title of the page, then you can fix the code.

Well, I have progress of sorts. I found the offending page and deleted
it and the PHP fatal error doesn't happen anymore, but I still can't run
cron. I get the same old "access denied" page. So I guess the access
denied error is caused by something else.

Any ideas why I would get an access denied error when running cron.php?

Daniel.