[support] OG Questions

KOBA | Hans Rossel hans.rossel at koba.be
Sun Feb 1 22:35:46 UTC 2009

To control the OG Detail Block items: make a small module (so just a .info
and .module file, give it whatever name you like, I called it modulename in
the example) and put inside:
The following code has some commented out code, the drupal_set_message code
gives you the names of all the $links so you know which ones to remove or
change, then I changed the invite link text to blablabla and removed the
subscribers and manger link.

/**
* Implementation of hook_og_link_alter().
*/
function modulename_og_links_alter(&$links, $group_node) {
//drupal_set_message('<pre>'. var_export($group_node,TRUE) .'</pre>');
//drupal_set_message('<pre>'. var_export($links,TRUE) .'</pre>');
// Remove or change links from group details block.
  $links['invite'] = 'Blablabla';
  unset ($links['subscribers']);
  unset ($links['manager']);
  //unset ($links['my_membership']);
}

Good luck,

Hans

2009/2/1 A-NO-NE Music <madflute at anonemusic.com>

> Drupal 6.8
>
> I am having a difficulty controlling OG Details Block.
>
> - I need to show OG Details Block shown to all the pages even the page
> is not OG content.
> - I need to control the OG Detail Block items, i.e., I don't want to
> show the member list link.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>

> --
> - Hiro
>
> Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
> http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com

Hans Rossel
KOBA Webdevelopment
Kerkstraat 228