[support] OG Questions

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Tue Feb 3 15:01:41 UTC 2009

Thank you so much for your response.  Since I saw this post, I opened
the Drupal Dev book but this is beyond my head.  I guess I need to
study PHP first.  The code example below, I assume I need to know all
the variable names, but I couldn't figure them out from the book.

When you said 'put inside', what inside?

--- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com