[support] my users validations problem: found the cause

Simone Dal Maso simone.dalmaso at juvox.it
Mon Feb 2 14:24:36 UTC 2009

Hi,
ok, no bug.
It is quite difficult remember what modules affect all features of drupal! Anyway, the html mail, that I installed, gave this problem. I uninstalled this module and all works well, on drupal 5.6.
Unfortunately this module have no option to adjust lenght of urls, so I think using mime mail for having email in html.
bye bye.