[support] Membership site question

Bob Morse bob at morsemedia.net
Thu Feb 5 22:26:10 UTC 2009

Thanks, Christopher. Listing by categories simply means chamber members
are displayed under categories of types of business.
So we have a custom search that groups businesses by category and each
category can be linked to so you can display only one category.

Will look at your suggestions.

--
Bob Morse
Morse Media