[support] Membership site question

Bob Morse bob at morsemedia.net
Fri Feb 6 17:37:23 UTC 2009

I have sort of muddled this discussion by confusing the current site we
are working on and trying to find a simple solution for new, potential
sites going forward. That's really my goal. Sorry for the confusion.

So far, while all suggestions are fine, they are not simple and I guess
that's what's surprising to me. Maybe there is a need for one or two
modules that do what we want without making any code modifications.

As for the current site, their needs for users are minimal so the
membership list is not even tied to site membership at the moment. They
are categorized by a field in CCK.

--
Bob Morse
Morse Media