[support] rotating views

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Mon Feb 9 15:39:57 UTC 2009

Hmm. Yes, for starters. But since this is for ads, it's important to be
able to guarantee the advertiser a certain number of views per page
load. So I'm not sure random would fly. And now I'm thinking that I
probably need some code in there to get certain ads displaying more
often than others. So maybe I really do need to write this code.