[support] rotating views

John Callahan john.callahan at UDel.Edu
Mon Feb 9 15:52:15 UTC 2009

I haven't done this before but you may be able to create a view with an
argument form the URL, such as maybe the node ID or though parsing the
path for terms.   A different way could be to use CCK node reference
from your pages to ad nodes which would be displayed as teasers in a
block somehow.  Each page may have a set of ads that go with it.   Since
I've never done these, maybe someone can tell you if they're even possible!

The more I think about it, to guarantee a certain number of views per
ad, custom code is probably necessary.

- John