[support] Can't uninstall imagecache

KOBA | Hans Rossel hans.rossel at koba.be
Sat Feb 14 07:45:23 UTC 2009

Delete the imagecache directory. If you still see imagecache then
listed in modules you have probably in a subdirectory of another
module another copy of imagecache.

If there is nowhere a imagecache.info filein the modules or
sites/all/modules directory imagecache cannot show up.

Hans

2009/2/14, cooper Quintin <cooperq at cooperq.com>:
> Hi everyone, I have a very strange problem here.  I just can't seem to
> get rid of the imagecache module, no matter how hard I try.  I have
> disabled the module, and uninstalled it, deleted all the relevant
> entries from the system table, made sure the cache table and my browser
> cache are all cleared, and run update.php  but 'imagecache' still shows
> up in admin/build/modules every time I refresh it.  Whats worse, when I
> load sites/all/modules  it puts an imagecache entry back into the
> 'system' table.  I delete it and reload the page and the entry comes
> back again.  I have not been able to figure out what is causing this and
> I have no idea how to solve it.  But hopefully someone here does.  Thanks.
>
> --
> Cooper Quintin
> Freelance Programmer, Indymedia Journalist
> http://CooperQ.com
> (510) 827-5382

Verzonden vanaf mijn mobiele apparaat

Hans Rossel