[support] HOW: Moving drupal from one host to another

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 18:18:30 UTC 2009

BTW, the error_log file is were I found the  error warning about file not
found.
But I thought that  the information about  http://localhost/drupal69/usrwould
be information only found on the database.  Is this correct?
If it is, then maybe is the user password that the system can not
understand,
but in this case, I should just get an error of an invalid password,
correct?

uhmm....