[support] field name in exposed fields views

Gaurav Khambhala gaurav at deeproot.co.in
Thu Feb 19 07:22:06 UTC 2009

I am using views 6.x-2.2 and exposed some taxonomy fields. Now the case
is, it shows Taxonomy: Term as field name.And by seeing that nobody can
have idea what that field is for. So how can we have input field name
there. Or can anyone show me how to change those. I would like to have
Vocabulary name, from which it has been selected, to come there. It
happens same with CCK fields when i expose them it shows Content: Field
Name. What can be done to remove Content from that also.

It's somewhat urgent as working on a client project.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurav Khambhala