[support] help with Drupal 6 theme inheritance

Mark Shropshire mdshrops at shropnet.net
Sat Feb 21 16:02:23 UTC 2009

Michael,

This is what I have been using to subtheme the Blueprint theme:

name = MySubThemName
base theme = blueprint
description = MySubThemeName Blueprint subtheme.
version = VERSION
core = 6.x
engine = phptemplate

Also, make sure that the base theme is enabled. It seems that Drupal
needs the base them enabled to work with it.

Thanks,
Mark