[support] Automatic update.php

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 23 15:52:01 UTC 2009

It might not be the exact solution you are looking for, but I have done
similar things with the iMacro add on for Firefox.

That way you can create a macro to actually put the site in offline
mode, then run update.php and then return it to online mode. I haven't
actually used it for update.php, but have used it for a lot of other
repetitive things I have to do in Drupal.

(fyi - it looks like a feature request is in for update.php handling in
Drush, but it isn't yet committed)

Jamie Holly