[support] Automatic update.php

Nabil Alsharif nabil at gobrighttree.com
Mon Feb 23 16:52:07 UTC 2009

Thanks for the Drush tip. http://acquia.com/blog/drupal-cli-utils looks
promising but it is erroring out at the moment.

--
Nabil Alsharif

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited. Please
consider the environment before printing this email or its
attachment(s).