[support] Project management website

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Thu Feb 26 16:08:50 UTC 2009

Richard,

Welcome to Drupal!

Everything is quite straightforward except for two things.

Re: the checklists, I'd need to know more info about the requirements to
recommend a course of action.

For the images, using imagefield in conjunction with imagecache you are
good-to-go very easily.

However, I'm just not sure about zooming in on the .pdfs. It's
possible/likely folks who are working on the filefield project (
http://drupal.org/project/filefield) are either working on or maybe even
created what you want. I just don't know.

While there certainly is a learning curve re: Drupal's templating system ---
it is amazingly powerful and flexible. You can control anything you want
without hacking --- which means you can continually upgrade Drupal core and
its contrib modules, keep benefiting from improvements, bug fixes etc...
without having to worry that you've broken your customizations. It is
totally brilliant.

Do let us know what you decide, discover, etc.

Shai